FEES AND CHARGES
1. You agree to retain a copy of all transaction records and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this account.
2. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
3. Shoecare will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
4. Shoecare takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (Shoecare ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
5. Shoecare is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
6. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
2. Payment confirmation via email to the email address you provide at the point of registration will be issued within 24 hours of successful processing of your payment.
3. You, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your membership account and payment details.
5. Once a payment card has been replaced by a new one we will charge the new card only. Should however an account go unpaid for a period of 30 days or more we reserve the right to charge any previous payment card on the account, or any linked account, at our sole discretion in order to obtain funds.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
1. If you purchase any of our services online by yourself and not through our sales agent then you have 48 hours to cancel your order and obtain a full refund.
2. Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
1. We will limit access to the processing of and use of your personal information to our employees and management who may, from time to time, require its use for marketing or other services. In addition, from time to time, we may need to make your personal information available to third parties such as legal authorities, our group companies, and professional advisors.
2. We may also provide your contact information to our business partners and third parties who may contact you about their products and services. Please inform us during the signup process if you do not wish to receive such information.
3. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about how we will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of, or request the deletion of your personal information.
4. We will endeavor to use whatever method of communication deemed appropriate to notify you of the Office information in order to best serve your experience and assume that the information provided by you is correct and an acceptable method to provide you with this information.
5. As a Customer of the Shoecare, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the provisions of this paragraph and that you agree that we may collect, use, process and disclose your personal information as described hereinabove.